Hunter & Hunting - Our story


Wedding in June 2010
When Josh and I first met, I thought he was pretty cute and, as he will tell you, I stalked him on Facebook. But what he usually leaves out is I just added him on Facebook and once I did he messaged me all day long. From there we hung out a few times with a group of friends and it turned into something more.
Shortly after we met, I went to St.Louis to spend the weekend with a friend and go to a ball game. Josh and I had made plans with two friends to go to the drive-in on Sunday night. He bet me $300 and a date that I wouldn't make it back in time. Well I did . I never got the $300 by the way...but I did get the date. The date would be his pick. I remember telling Chelsea & my mom, while driving to STL,  that if he takes me paintballing I'm marrying this guy. As it turned out, paintballing was what he had in mind (no Chelsea did not mention this to him), but it didn't happen. We ended up just going out to eat then to Magoo's afterward. Even though he didn't take me paintballing, I'm still marrying the guy. January 9th, 2012 he proposed!  I guess we will just have to go paintballing with the wedding party instead. :)


Josh and I found out in late June of 2011 that we were expecting. That moment when you see that positive pregnancy test, it takes your breath away. The joy, the fear, the excitement...so many thoughts and feeling run through your mind. Oh but how I loved that baby already. I loved being pregnant (I would do it again right now if I didn't mind being pregnant while I get married, or still have baby fat!) I was never sick or had the usual pregnancy symptoms. I love growing bigger (and not having to work about looking fat) I love feeling those first movements from the inside. Yes, I could definitely be pregnant all the time. On February 4th, 2012 at 1:04pm Hunter Elizabeth Willis was born. She weighed 6.12oz and was 19.12inches long.  A moment that has no words that come close to expressing how I felt. I'll save her birth story for another day...it's a long one.

So now our lives pretty much consist of a :
 Hunter - who rolls around all over the floor, getting into everything
 Hunting - bow season opens on Saturday.
 Wedding planning - the big day is June 22nd, 2013!

Comments