Liebster Award

Thank you to Erin for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


Quit a compliment, huh?

The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.

3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.

4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.

5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.

6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Random Facts About Yours Truly
1. I absolutely love sour candy.
2. I love to sleep on my belly, something I haven't been able to do in such a long time.
3. I bite my nails & I hate it, but I can't seem to stop.
4. I could read for hours and days at a time if I had no responsiblities
5. I can't wait until spring and summer when Hunter & I can play in the warm rain.
6. Being a mother and wife is all I have ever wanted to do.
7. I am an Independent Designer for Origami Owl ~ Custom Jewelry
8. I am a very empathetic person.
9. I would have loved to live back in the days of fancy balls & coming out parties, but then I realize I would probably have been a maid getting some other lady all guzzied up.
10. Dancing is a great passion of mine whether is is ballet, or jumping around & kicking people. I love it.
11. Music. Music is something I could not live with out. Especially Texas/Red Dirt Country.



11 Questions from Erin
1. What is the last thing you bought?
Soup and Cheez-its for lunch.

2. What's your favorite & least favorite thing about the city you live in?
I love that we are out somewhat in the country. I love the size of our yard. I love the old time feel to Carthage, with its gorgeous old houses.
 I do not like the fact that I know no one near us. After growing up in a town with family & friends all around, it sucks.

3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married (Yeah!), another child (or 2). I really don't have any specific plans, just as long as I am able to help take care of my family.
4. What is your favorite book?
Just one? My oh my. I absolutely loved Mama Let's Dance. I read it in second or third grade. The first book that caused me to cry like a baby. And I love everything Janet Evanovich writes.
5. What blogs are on your "daily must read" list?
Erin's! And Sam's when she posts something - I don't really follow any other bloggers.

6. What's your favorite post on your own blog?
I only have 5 I think - umm probably the Little Stinker, just because it happened last night and makes me laugh.

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who refuse to help themselves.

8. Who can make you laugh the most and why?
Josh makes me laugh all the time. He is a dork. Haha! Who I love greatly!

9. What have you laughed about today?
Watching my daughter be her goofball self.

10. What is your favorite meal to cook/bake?
Anything new I try...which isn't often.

11. What is your biggest regret?
I would rather not say.
My Questions to You
1. Who is the most interesting person you've ever met?
2. What's your favorite & least favorite thing about the city you live in?

3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

4. What is your favorite book?
5. What's the best gift you've ever received?
6. Finish this sentence...if you want to spoil me rotten, buy me...?

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?

8. Who can make you laugh the most and why?

9.  If you had to pick one cause/movement to support, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite meal to cook/bake?

11. What is your favorite TV show currently? 

I Nominate...
Because I don't know anyone else....  :)


Comments