Another Birthday, Same Age..WHAT?

This past week has been full of birthday fun. Hunter turned a year old on the 4th and I turned 23 again (gotta start lying about your age at some point!) on the 7th. I am now younger than my younger brother. Figure that one out! Ha!

To celebrate my birthday, Josh took me out Saturday night. We went shoe shopping and he bought me a pair of sweet Nikes. I have not had a new pair since high school! And we went out to dinner with some friends. It was a great time with fun peoples...except due to my expired license, the bartender would not serve me a beer. Booo.

And to celebrate Hunter's birthday we had a big bash at my dad's house. Over 50 people came! Dad's house was packed, but I feel blessed knowing how loved Hunter is from both my family and Josh's family and by many of our friends.  It's amazing to think she is a year old. Sometimes I feel like I was just pregnant! As most parents, I can't even begin to describe the amount of love and joy and happiness she has brought to our (and many other's) life. She is such a smart, happy and fun little girl. One who already knows what she wants and lets you know in her own little way. What a blessing she is. I am very excited to see how she changes & grows over this next year. To start walking, saying more words...to just watch her develop.

Comments