30 Days!

Ohh M GEE!
Thirty days until I change my last name.
SOOO much to still do!!
I need a wedding planner. A free one. Any takers?
I have the important things.
Josh. My dress. Invites out. And food.
Right?
Why are these things so stressful? I keep reminding myself decoration do not have to be perfect. I'm marrying the love of my life and that's all that matters.

Any advice for wedding crunch time is very appreciated!!

I am getting a spray tan tomorrow. Another thing to check off my list.
I'm so excited that this white body will have some color to it.
Just if I had time to lay outside. I need sunshine. Maybe Monday I'll go sit by a creek.

I have bridal shower number two on Saturday. WOOO!
I had one last weekend.
Had a great time and we received lots of goodies. Thank you to those that came!!

Josh's sister, Amber threw it for me and let me tell you what. This girl just needs to be a party planner! Ummm...free wedding planner??  ;)
She is Pinterest perfect. I mean look at these pictures! She certainly has that touch! That cake was a cheesecake flavor with strawberry filling. It was awesomesauce.
 Be sure to awww over that perfectly adorable baby girl. :)

She loved the cake pops!

I have received many compliments on my dress. I bought it here. 
We also ordered the bridesmaid dresses from this boutique.

Comments