Origami Owl ~ Living Lockets

First thing, I am posting from my phone so if things look weird that is why.

I have not posted in close to 3 months. My life has been ridiculously crazy busy! With trying to get things done for the wedding, my 40 hour a week job and my side job turning tricks... A girl has to earn a little money some way right?HA!! I'm joking! I'm an independent designer for Origami Owl.

This business has just taken off! In April I had 2 parties each week sometimes 3. I took it a little slow for May and June but I'm still pretty booked. The last week of May I have 3 parties in the row! My parties average $700, usually more! For the hostess that means $125 FREE, 3 half price items and a choice to buy the Hostess Exclusive for $40 that is a $128 value. Now how AWESOME is that plan?!

You are probably wondering what in the world is Origami Owl? Well I'll tell you. They are Living Lockets created by a 14 year old girl about 2 years ago. Yes, a 14 year old. Why couldn't I be that creative? With O2 you choose your charms that are all $5 each, your locket and chain and you can add plates, dangles or items from the Tagged line to make a perfect unique personal gift or are great to order just for yourself!

You can check out all the charms and build your locket here

If you are interested in hosting a party you can email me at k.m.patton@hotmail.com. Even if you live no where close to me you can still do a catalog or online party. I had one close out at over $800! I'm telling you, these lockets sell themselves!

You can also contact me for more information on becoming a designer for O2. We have become so popular there is a waiting list to join so you have a chance to save up the money if you don't have it right now. :)

I mean look at these...they sell themselves!

Comments