Wedding Stress

It is 11:38. I normally am sleeping. I should be sleeping as I have to be at work a little early in the morning. But my brain won't stoo running over all the things I have to do for the wedding.  So hopefully by writing about it I can rest.

My wedding will take place in 15 days. 15 DAYS! I  have no idea how I will pull this together. Flowers are still in question as the florist I waited almost two weeka for a quote was charging two arms and two legs for everything. Seriously. They were going to cost almost as much as the venue! Why? Why are flowers so expensive!!
We still need the vest for the boys. I need to buy Hunter's boots, table clothes, plates, silverware... and about 50 other things.

Are planning for weddings always so stessful?

I need a wedding planner. I need my mom. I need to sleep.

On a fun note bachelorette party this weekend. I have no idea what's going down. Dont even know where they are taking me. Just that I need to bring a swimsuit, pjs, white dress and clothes to wear home. So instead of doing all the things to get ready for the wedding ill be laying poolside getting my drink and real tan on. (Right now I have a SPECTACULAR spray tan. Go from white to brown in a few minutes-Josh says I could advertise for them. Ha!)

So for those of you coming to our wedding...you will have food, drink, dance and pictures. Tables might not be covered. Might have to eat with your fingers. The bridesmaids might not have flowers but you will be there to witness two loves become one in marriage. *Cue the gags and awwws. *

And goodnight.

Comments

  1. It will all come together! I'm so excited to be there. And.... I've wanted a spray tan forever but have been scared I'd turn orange. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment