Year One

Tomorrow, June 22nd, marks Josh and I's one year anniversary.

How do I put into words what the first year of marriage consisted of? I can't. I have typed, deleted, typed again and deleted again. Maybe if I kept up with the blog I could have skimmed over the highlights of the last year, but I suck at keeping up with it. 


Josh, things are not always perfect but we are managing, learning to live with the annoying things about each other. To change when it is for the better. To forgive when feelings are hurt because marriage isn't just about loving each other. It is taking the bad with the good. I pray we are always able to work through our issues. I love you, you are my best friend and I can't imagine where I would be in life if not for you. Happy Anniversary my dear. 


Comments