Allergy Relief ~ YLEO

Allergies are something I never had to deal with until the summer I became pregnant with Hunter. Pregnancy changed something that causes me to get seasonal allergies. Holy freaking cow do they suck. It makes me feel for Zachary and my mom who have always had allergies. I cannot imagine dealing with them year round or as a child. 

Now my poor daughter, she has had allergies from the time she was a couple months old. She needs to have allergy meds on pretty much a daily basis. I am horrible at remembering to give them to her. Usually it takes Josh asking if I have given her any because his allergies are bothering him.

So when Erin started sharing about Young Living Essential Oils, the Allergy Bomb was one that caught my eye right away. The Allergy Bomb consists of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint. Each of these oils come in the Premium Starter Kit. You can take the oils in capsule form, a drop of each under your tongue or diffuse them. We prefer to diffuse the three oils. Right away you can notice a difference in breathing. Bonus, it smells great!






Lemon oil can be used for so many things.
  • Use a drop on your skin to help with acne and to balance oil skin
  • Massage onto the skin to help with varicose veins
  • Inhale or add a couple of drops to a cotton ball to help replenish your mind, body and spirit
  • Add 10-20 drops in a spray bottle with vinegar to use as a cleaning solution
  • Add a drop or two to your water or tea to help detox your liver. This also helps with heartburn

Lavender has tons of uses as well.
  • Mix with Coconut Oil to use as diaper rash cream (works wonders on my children!) I also use this on noses raw from being wiped.
  • Apply a drop or use the roll on top for burns, cuts (it helps stop the bleeding), or insect stings and bites.
  • Mix with water in a spray bottle for sunburns
  • Use in homemade deodorant 
  • Diffuse, rub some in your hands or on your pillow for a calming effect.  

Peppermint is a very strong oil and should not be used around infants.
  • Add a drop or two to the bottom of feet to help reduce a fever
  • Dilute with a carrier oil like coconut and rub on the belly to help with tummy issues
  • Apply a drop on your temples to help with a headache.
  • You can also use it when cooking!


Each of these oils can be used individually to help with allergies, so if you are curious but don't want to order all three, let me know which oil you could benefit the most from and I can order it for you! My bottle of Lavender was the first one gone since we used it for little bottoms and noses.




If I have caught your attention and want to know more about the essential oils, I will be discussing the 11 that come in the Premium Starter Kit in my next couple of blogs.
Also if you would like to try a bottle out, let me know and I can order it for you.
If you want to jump right in go here : Distributor Sign-Up
In the Sponsor & Enroller ID enter #1726218 if it isn't already
Fill out your information
Select the kit you want
You can say no to the Essential Rewards--in fact, I recommend this until you've tried the oils and know if you like them or not.
And submit!
The kit sell for $150, which gives you about 50% savings!  When you purchase the kit you become a distributor but there is no requirement to sell and no minimum purchase amounts have to be met.  
E-mail me at k.m.patton@hotmail.com  
 if you have any questions or would like to order any oils!

 {Of course, I'm not a doctor, and these tips are not meant to diagnose or cure anything. I also only recommend using Young Living oils, as they are the only company that controls their seed to seal process, keeping their oils chemical free.}

Comments