Happy 4th!

Hunter - not wanting to take a photo. And Blaine - with no choice.
I just love holidays. Gathering with the Fam. The food. The laughter & fun. Just the memories that are made. And we do a lot of all the above with my family!
 
This year for the Fourth we started our celebrations with friends. Josh and Hunter played in the pool. Giving birth less than 10 weeks ago, you won't be seeing me in a swimsuit! Hanging out with friends is not something that seems to happen to often anymore. Even though we all have young children you would think we would be itching to hang out so our kids can entertain each other. It's crazy to think how life was before have littles. We would have been drinking like crazy and getting loud and obnoxious. There was drinking going on, and the kids were loud, but it is definitely a family environment now. But like old times, I did get beer spilled on me at one point...thanks Jo, or according to him, Heather!

 
 
I LOVE BABYWEARING!!
Friday I took the kids down to my Aunt & Uncles for some burgers and fireworks. Hunter loved them! She sat with her Papa the whole time watching them. A photo opt that I missed out on.  Blaine slept the whole time.
No one set fire to the house, or hay bales. And no one ran in to the electric fence. A pretty mild year compared to ones in the past.
 



Wearing her new Sofia clip-on earrings.

 


Comments