What every fall wardrobe needs...

Why an Origami Owl Core bracelet of course!!




I absolutely LOVE all the new items Origami Owl has come out with for the fall! The wrap bracelets, the lanyards, the Core line. I heart it all!

I mean just look at these photos!








From now until the end of October, for any one who books a party will receive $40 FREE additional credit*! Now this can be an online party, so you don't even have to know me personally! :) HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? And let me tell you, with all the new items, you will have no problem getting order and earning everything you want for FREE! My parties average around $500 so that is at least $125 to spend as you want on product PLUS the $40 incentive for September & October meaning a total of $165!! 


The Hostess Exclusive is this beautiful wrap bracelet only available for those who host a party. Even I can't order it!! 





So check out all the awesome new products by clicking on my site below and be sure and let me know if you are interested in booking a party (online works too!)

If you would like to order but have no interest in hosting a party click this link:  http://www.kaylamarie.origamiowl.com/parties/KaylaWillis455833/collections.ashx 


Once you place your order e-mail me letting me know & you will be entered into a drawing to win some of the hostess benefits! That could be FREE or Half Price! The drawing will be held the end of September. 

Remember Christmas is only 14 weeks away and now is the perfect time to start (or finish) that Christmas shopping! Give someone a locket or bracelet and you will always have a gift to give whether it be new charms or adding a dangle or two! I also do gift certificates. 

Have a great week!



*Parties must have at least 4 orders and a total of $350 to receive the additional $40 credit.

Comments