Nailed It!

Like everyone who has been on Pinterest, I am obsessed with it. Several thoughts go through my head while scrolling, pinning, sending, and liking pins.
  •  I could do that
  •  Mom could do that
  • I need to make all these things and start an Etsy shop
  • I wish I was rich so I could do all these
  • I'm so freaking hungry
  • I fail at being a mother
  • Oh good, a pin that tells me to be a better mother
  • Yup, still hungry
  • I need that oil
  • Baseball pin, better send to Misty
  • I need money
  • I need to exercise
  • I need a drink
  • Oh look, exercises to do to Harry Potter
  • Ooo even better, a Harry Potter drinking game
  • I need a vacation
  • etc etc etc....
I have tried a few recipes, made a few projects from my thousands of Pins. For the most part they have turned out okay. Last weekend I tried two new ones. Kale chips (healthy right?) and fry sauce. 
I found the recipe for the Fry Sauce here. I didn't have the paprika, so I just sprinkled in a couple different seasonings. It was pretty darn good! I ate it with fries and then made it again the next night. It would be good on a salad, a burger, shrimp...lots of things. I'll definitely be making it more often. 
Now the kale chips...I used this recipe. How do you think they turned out?



I have since read up on other pins and I did several things wrong (obviously). 
1. Do not use baby kale
2. Go easy on the oil
3. do not have your pieces touch

Lesson learned. I'll try again... next up brussels sprouts! Eating healthy right?








Comments