Rhea Lana - Joplin

I started shopping at this sale when I was pregnant with Hunter. I loved it! I have found great items at a reasonable price. They have everything baby from clothes to toys to furniture, even maternity & nursing items!
Rhea Lana has two sales a year in Joplin, Spring & Fall. This past fall was the first time I sold anything. It is so easy to do, just a little time consuming. By following their instructions, it made my drop off easy. I had them print the labels for me. Just be sure to group everything in the order you entered them, so you won't be digging through piles of clothing. I felt like I didn't take very many items, but I made close to $90 last fall. After the regular sale does you have the option to mark your items down to sale at half price and you can donate your items that do not sell. I chose to mark down the majority of my items but did not donate anything. I might decide differently this time. Picking items up is the pits. The line was awful and I had Blaine with me. 

The average consignor makes around $300!! Can you believe that! I would love to make that much by basically doing nothing!

If you have not been a consignor with Rhea Lana but want to this spring, sign up here and then e-mail Sherri & let her know I referred you. 

I will also be setting up a booth with Origami Owl. I'll have the new Spring Catalogs out to view! So even if you don't sign up to consign, stop by and see me. Who knows! You might find some great items!

Comments