Mother's Day ~ Origami Owl 2015

I'm a fan of homemade gifts. Growing up, I enjoyed making gifts for my mum. I even made her a pillow one year! It was awesome, I put buttons on it for that little extra touch.   I love the time, creativity and the thought that goes into making a gift. 
This is one of the many reasons I joined Origami Owl almost 3 years ago. Yes, you don't make the locket, but you do pick out charms that will have special meaning to you or to the person you are giving it to.  
Don't you want to get your mom, grandmother, aunt, sister, wife, or daughter, a Mother's Day gift from the heart? Picking out special charms, inscribing a plate with that special message, will be a gift she will cherish forever. and Bonus! You can get her different charms, a chain, dangles, earrings or even a bracelet at each holiday! Easy Peasy!
Shop online on my website but if you are in overload from everything, 
I would love to help you create that special locket (or bracelet) for a special 'Mother' in your life. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions!

Remember inscriptions take up to two weeks to receive! Be sure and place your order in time to receive by May 10th!


Here are some great ideas! Start simple and you can build it each holiday or just when you want to surprise her with something special!




A Mother's Day Look Book has been put together by some wonder people at The Nest, check it out for even more ideas! Mother's Day Look Book

Check out #MomLibs on YouTube, and Twitter!


www.KaylaMarie.OrigamiOwl.com 


Comments