Back to School - Back to School

...To prove to dad I'm not a fool...
I'm pretty sure I will sing that song every time I hear someone say 'Back to School'. 



This sweet treat started preschool!  She was the kid that cried, the teacher had to hold her while I ran out the room. The next day of class, I don't even think she told me bye. Hunter loves it. She has a fabulous teacher and teacher aide who both say she is doing well.

I love the fact that she goes to preschool in the same school that I work. She is never late! Haha! I think it helps knowing I'm right there and she is comfortable. Maybe a little too comfortable in the office. :-)  She loves to lay  in the floor and color as well.


I'm loving working in the same building this year, no going to different schools, one building of kids to learn. Though I do miss seeing all the kids from last year though. Let me tell you what, being back to school is exhausting and I'm not even teaching kids! Props to those who do!

Blaine is even wore out in the afternoon once we get home. He always needs a second snack (snack #1 he is usually finishing when I pick them up from the sitter), and his drink.

Chowder here misses his sister. It seems he knows when I drop him off at the sitter's house, he will be looking at her or patting her arm, like 'Get her mom, don't forget her.'

Though she loves school, it is only two days a week in the morning for about 3 hours. Taking her back to the sitter was not fun those first few days. I had to try to avoid Blaine seeing me and to run out before Hunter started screaming for me. When we first pulled up the first day, I had already explained to her I had to go back to work and she says 'Mom, I wait here while you go get Blaine." Yeah...it wasn't pretty. But now she is so worn out, she starts to fall asleep on the way there.






Comments