Harry Potter for Origami Owl Coming Soon




Do you remember reading Harry Potter for the first time? When that make-believe world came to life? Did your heart break knowing how Harry was treated? Did your heart sore with excitement when Harry realized what he was?

I didn't read HP as soon as it came out. I actually listened to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on cassette tape! 😂 Does that tell my age or what? I remember just laying in bed over a weekend and listening to the whole book. I fell in love! I'm a sucker when it comes to books, I'm an even bigger sucker when it comes to book series. I love getting to know the characters; I cry with them, I laugh with them, I get embarrassed for them. Seriously, I feel all their emotions with them. I'm quite the empathetic person.

As you all know, I'm a designer for Origami Owl. I have created several HP lockets for myself, and for a few customers. So when I heard that there will be a Harry Potter for Origami Owl collections (and happened to see a tiny sneak peek), I can't begin to explain my excitement! Specific charms that are approved by J.K. Rowling herself! EEEKKKK!!! For reals, this collection is going to be so amazing.

If you want to be added to my contact list to find out first any news of the release of this collection, you can follow my blog by signing up for emails, click here and sign up for e-mails, you can also join my Facebook VIP group. 


I'm always up for partying too! Whether online or an in-home (or cafe, restaurant) Jewelry Bar, how fun would a Harry Potter JB be? Let me know if you are interested!



Comments