YLEO ~ Premium Kit Oils

I have touched base on Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint; along with why I decided to start using oils.  With the weather changing, I have had several interested in oils and figured it was about time to write a little more on the rest of the oils that you get when you choose the Premium Kit. 





A question I get asked a lot is 'Do they last?'  Yes! I ordered my kit back in March. I am just now running out of most of the oils. I did run out of Lavender and Lemon early on because I use those two the most. Lemon to add to my hot tea, the allergy bomb, cleaning, and Lavender because of the allergy bomb and I use it on my babies (my favorite is to add to coconut oil for a healthy butt cream - also works well when your nose is raw from blowing it!). 


This photo shows all Eleven oils that you will receive in the Premium Starter Kit along with two samples of of NingXia Red and what each one can be used for. They just touch on each oil but they can be used for a lot more!


Thieves : I like to diffuse Thieves when we are starting to get colds. I also put it on the bottoms of our feet when the stomach bug went through our house. I have also rubbed a drop on my neck when I have sore throat. Thieves is great for cleaning as well! YL has their own line of Thieves products including toothpaste. 

Frankincense : An oil that has been around for a very long time (think Baby Jesus!) This can be used for wrinkles, stretch marks, warts, depression (add a drop to the crown of your head) and it can also help with joint pain & inflammation. 

Purification : This is an oil I use often. I diffuse it to help kill germs in the air. I usually mix it with Lemon or Orange.  I also apply this one to my neck when my throat is sore or I feel a cold coming on. 

Peace & Calming : This oil is Hunter's. She knows which one to grab when I tell her to get her oil. I try to apply this to her feet & Blaine's nightly but it doesn't always happen. When I do, I feel both children go down easier at naps and night time. I plan on trying it out when Hunter starts throwing a tantrum as two year old do by rubbing a drop on the back of her neck. I also like to diffuse this during the night with Lavender

PanAway : An oil great for muscle and joint pain, it also can help with migraines. Mix this with a carrier oil (coconut oil is what we use) and it is great to rub on a sore muscle. 

Valor : I love to diffuse this with Lavender for a great 'Blues Buster'. Valor is a great oil to massage along your spine about 20 minutes before visiting a chiropractor. Valor is also great at a boost in confidence; maybe you have a child who needs a little help in the self confidence department, rub this on their wrist and back of neck each morning before school and soon you should see a difference. 

Joy : Personally to me Joy smells like an old lady. A friend of mine uses it as a perfume. I was told though if an oil doesn't smell good to you, you need it. Apparently I need some joy in my life! Ha! I do try to diffuse this every so often with Lemon or Orange for that little extra pick me up. 

Stress-Away : I actually have not used this one. It comes as a 'bonus' in the kit with a roller top to put on. Some I plan on doing this weekend. It is one, being a mother of 2 littles, I should be applying often!


If I have caught your attention and want to know more about the essential oils, I will be discussing the 11 that come in the Premium Starter Kit in my next couple of blogs.


Also if you would like to try a bottle out, let me know and I can order it for you.
If you want to jump right in go here : Distributor Sign-Up
In the Sponsor & Enroller ID enter #1726218 if it isn't already
Fill out your information
Select the kit you want
You can say no to the Essential Rewards--in fact, I recommend this until you've tried the oils and know if you like them or not.
And submit!
The kit sell for $150, which gives you about 50% savings!  When you purchase the kit you become a distributor but there is no requirement to sell and no minimum purchase amounts have to be met.  
E-mail me at k.m.patton@hotmail.com  
 if you have any questions or would like to order any oils!

 
 {Of course, I'm not a doctor, and these tips are not meant to diagnose or cure anything. I also only recommend using Young Living oils, as they are the only company that controls their seed to seal process, keeping their oils chemical free.}

Comments