A Peaceful Morning

A hot cup of coffee in my favorite mug. The spicy smell of the diffuser with Thieves & Orange. A quiet home watching Joyce Meyers on TV. A morning like this rarely happens. My kids are still asleep and my husband is at work (sorry Josh. I say that way too often). A nice change after yesterday's crazy morning which you can read about here incase you missed it.

My mind is racing ninety miles a minute. I need to do laundry. I need to become a minimalist. I need to wash diapers. I need to do dishes. I need to tag items for Rhea Lana. I need to figure out my booth for Rhea Lana. I need to pay the phone bill. I need to clean my room. I need to do a sale of my retired Origami Owl items. I need to make several RingSlings to sell. I want to make some necklace diffusers. I need to do more crafts with Hunter.  I need. I need. I need. What I really need is a professional organizer to come in, the professionals that help hoarders. Seriously. Any of my friends want to help me for free? No judgement on their part?  And someone take my kids for the week that we will need to do it? I'll supply frozen pizza and beer (or wine). HA!

Annddd I just ruined my peaceful morning. Damn.

Not enough time to do everything I need to do and also finish Gossip Girl on Netflix. I have decided Netflix is the devil. I am so glad it did not exist while I have in high school or college, or before I had children. Maybe it did on the latter, but I didn't watch it yet. But then again I wish it did so I could binge watch with no interruptions. Seriously though, I would have never accomplished anything (not like I do much now) but still. My ass would have been glued to the TV.

I feel like this post is all over the place. Though many probably won't read it so what does it matter right?  Well if you are reading it, it must mean you know me, so to make me feel better about myself why don't you subscribe to my nonsense posts by clicking over to your right where it says subscribe to so you never miss a lovely post like this. You won't be disappointed! Or you probably will. Please and thank you!

So I will leave you with this lovely picture. I am currently diffusing Thieves & Orange, a yummy spicy combination to help with my runny nose I woke with and for a little pick me up!






Comments